The documents needed to apply for our programs are listed below:
1. Diploma (an official translation in Turkish),
2. Transcript (an official translation in Turkish),
3. An official paper from Turkish Higher Education Council (Yükseköğretim Kurumu, YOK)
showing the university is accepted as an equivalent of Turkish Universities
(for medicine and dentistry programs),
4. Your examination result showing your Turkish is adequate for the education.
This must be acquired from the language center (TOMER) of our university,
5. Your result of the ALES examination (A general examination in Turkish for all
candidates of graduate education),
6. Your result of the UDS or KPDS (language examinations in English/ German/ French)
must be 50 for MSc and 60 for PhD. The examinations as TOEFL,etc. are also accepted.
You can get detailed information from the following address:
a) One semester cost is approximate 3.000 TL to participate in the graduate program (in 2016-2017)
b) ALES and TOMER are in Turkey. You can enter the exam only in Turkey.
c) TOMER is TURKISH language examination. ALES is TURKISH science examination. You must come to Turkey for exams.
d) Documents must be delivered by hand when you come to Turkey.
e1) We have only three English master programme. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Activity Health And Sport Sciences.
e2) To apply for our another Turkish programs you need to know very good Turkish. Courses, examinations, seminars, theses are onlu in Turkish.
f) All application documents are required to hand-deliver by coming to our institute.
g) You must contact with TOMER for Turkish language courses.
h) Please contact Ankara University International Student Office for details.
Tel:+ 90 312 380 01 15 Fax: + 90 312 212 60 04
E-mail: email@example.com Web: http://iso.en.ankara.edu.tr/