The Graduate School of Health Sciences of Ankara University coordinates graduate studies in the fields of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Health Sciences, Physical Education and Sports, as well as some interdisciplinary fields.
The administrative building of the Institute is located within the Dışkapı Yerleşkesi of Ankara University. The common courses such as Ethics and Statistics are given at this building. Other courses and research activities are held in the other campuses of the university.
The documents needed to apply for our programs are listed below:
1. The hard copy of the graduate and post-graduate Diploma (an official and notarized translated hard copy in Turkish must be added),
2. The hard copy of transcript (an official and notarized translation in Turkish),
3. An official paper from Turkish Higher Education Council (Yükseköğretim Kurumu, YOK) indicating the university is accepted as an equivalent of Turkish Universities
(for all Medicine programs and all Dentistry programs, also Nursery and Health Services Management programs),
4. Examination result indicating that your Turkish Language skills are adequate for the education.
This must be acquired from the language center (TOMER) of our university, (Minimum C1 Level)
5. The result of the ALES examination (A general examination in Turkish for all candidates of graduate education),
NOTE: ALES certificate or equivalence certificate will not be requested from candidates applying to the FOREIGN CONTRACTOR
6. Your result of the foreign language test (accepted by ÖSYM, for example; YDS, YÖKDİL,…. etc. and result must be 50 for MSc and 55 for PhD.)